Fritz Studer AG
3612 Steffisburg email@example.com
+41 33 439 11 11
+41 33 439 11 12
The name STUDER stands for hardware, software, system integration and Swiss quality service. With a customized complete solution for each grinding task, the customer also receives our knowledge and know-how about the grinding process. The STUDER logo has been a seal of quality for first-class results for decades. We ensure that The Art of Grinding remains closely linked to our name in the future. STUDER has 100 years of experience in the development and manufacture of precision cylindrical grinding machines.
• Expertise and practical experience in high-speed and form grinding
• Fully automatic grinding systems (including loaders, measuring systems, special clamping systems etc. from many different manufacturers)
• “Granitan” machine bed – a pioneering role in the manufacture of mineral castings
• Around 100 staff in research and development for machines, software and user-specific problem solutions
• Own technology center for tests and grinding trials (also for preliminary clarifications and definition of customer processes and grinding technologies etc.)
• Worldwide sales network
• Comprehensive service provider – consultation and service with around 100 staff, active in Switzerland, Germany, France, Italy, Great Britain, Turkey, Japan and China
• Own training centre for the training of customers and representations on all STUDER products in at least four languages
• Traditionally proven approach based on a strict quality codex, combined with state-of-the-art methods (ISO 9001, VDA6.4)
STUDER and the SCHAUDT and MIKROSA brands together represent the cylindrical grinding technology group within UNITED GRINDING Group.